To The Loose Ends...........

(We all want this at one moment, someone to hear, someone to ask, someone to pamper, someone to know that we are not fine. It feels good to have that someone around.) I thought this in my head before I could literally start dictating my cries.





We walked all our way from the Dosa corner to Malinis’s place. I wanted to feel the roads of Chennai. My best time was started. I kicked my suitcase in one corner and then threw myself on her bed. Oh lord, I so wanna thank one of your creation to whom you gave this brain that he end up constructing a bed. How our life would have been without bed? God, it would have been horrible. I said to Malini but she ignored my blabbering like a pro. I shoot a pair of shorts on her face which I bought for her from Mumbai. “Here you go. Catch!”
Wow, you bought this for me? Thanks babe.
“I got them in sale last week actually. Buy 1 get 1 free. You see”, said I in a playful note.
“Bitch you are! I hate you! “,replied Malini and threw a pillow on me in response. She removed her bra underneath her T-shirt and that reminded me I need to do it too. I hastily reciprocated what she did a minute ago and I felt so much at ease. We looked at each other with those loose pair of boobs and relaxed eyes. Nobody except a woman herself can feel this unique sense of freedom.
I placed my pillow next to her. “What is it?”, she asked as she looked at me.
(I was exactly waiting for this.When we know we are not fine and your other person knows it as well. In that case we want and expect them to ask us,What is it about? We want them to push us again and again to unveil the curtains on the secrets that kept safely in our hearts.We all want this at one moment, someone to hear, someone to ask, someone to pamper, someone to know that we are not fine. It feels good to have that someone around.) I thought this in my head before I could literally start dictating my cries.
“What?”, she asked. My sudden silence agitated her.
“Say it bitch, what is it?”(And it was the last push that I needed.)
I hugged her and without a second thought, she hugged me back. “I don’t know Mallu, but something is missing. I am not feeling complete.”, I said.
“Is it about Kabir?”
“No, no. He is nowhere in the scene.”, I confirmed.
“Thank God. You still have saved some brains there.”, she was happy that I had a new reason to sulk.
“Still I mean, it’s something that I am not able to collect.”, I said in a confused voice.
“This moment all you need to do is, collect your boobies and sleep. I am gonna take you to your favorite place tomorrow” , she laughed as she said.
What? You mean we going for a sunrise tomorrow?, I asked with those big gleaming eyes.
Yes my noddy. We are going to the beach at 4.
But it’s already 2 at night.  How will I get up after 2 hours? I don’t think I am gonna make it tomorrow. Let’s plan it for the other day.
Shut up and sleep. I will kick your fat ass and wake you up. You better be ready.
I hugged her again and slept with a heart that was half –healed.

Before I could feel the satisfaction, she literally kicked me out of the bed. Never thought she would take that on a serious note. Hell man.
 "Rush Rush rush, u only have 10 minutes to peep and poop if you want, else wash your face and come let's go. We have to be there before the sun."said Malini in an active voice.
"Who peeps at 4 in the morning? I am not that early bird", I replied while yawning.
I put on my bra, changed my shorts and was ready. Let's go, I am ready!

"Are you sure you don't wanna brush your teeth as well?", she asked in a judgmental tone.
"Come on Mallu, don't judge me. Not now at least! I have just woke up. So shut up. I  will go like this only. I said in a grumpy voice.

In no time we were on road. I was still dizzy but I felt great walking  beside her without any tension of rushing to office or catching my cab first thing in the morning. I was all in myself, I was there for myself, walking in a calm pace, without any rush, without any worries but walking to get some peace........!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The city that gave me everything (part 1)

The city that gave me everything (part 4)

The city that gave me everything (part 3)