Between the lines stays a story.


I have forgotten the correct address to the purpose of my life.
I never wanted to reveal this to you but since you were anxious enough to read between the lines, here I narrate you the paragraph.







My dearest of all,

I hold a reason for being away since long. Excuses are not entertained I know but here's a request to read this with a fraction of your patience. Thanks for bearing up.
You know there were times and there are times when I feel I am sailing in the wrong direction or sometimes I don't even know whether the direction is right or wrong or just floating aimlessly.
I am feeling those times, these days. I know whatever I am doing right now is not what  I am suppose to do. But the harder part of irony is, I also don't know what exactly I am supposed to do. (sounds weird? I know.)
In other words I have forgotten the correct address to the purpose of my life.
I never wanted to reveal this to you but since you were anxious enough to read between the lines, here I narrate you the paragraph.

Over the time I have realized that it never came to me abruptly. It was building inside me somewhere. Sometimes it made me all quite and numb with sans options than to do what was being asked. While sometimes it was strong enough to engulf me entirely and leave me all vague and restless.
Consider yourself fortunate if you haven't encountered this feel ever. I have been the prisoner of it since few days.

As you always say, there are some thoughts which you can't explain but also can't keep inside you because they are nothing less than a grenade inside you.

Sometimes it's not about people inviting trouble but your own true self that pokes you with the questions for which you don't hold any answers.

It's not you with whom I am annoyed but with myself.
It's not you who can help me through this but my own self.
It's not you who's the reason behind but me, myself.
It's not that I don't want you but I want myself with me first.

Sometimes all you need is yourself with you.
Sometimes all you need is to give yourself all the time, love and space which you have been giving to others by forgetting about your own true self.
Sometimes all you need is to cry and laugh with yourself and see alone that how ugly and beautiful you look in the process.
Because sometimes it's not about you but I, Me, Myself who's trying to understand not to you but my own self to be myself.

After getting and reading this letter I hope you will understand that you were not the one who was wrong but I, myself.

And I was not trying to correct you but myself in order to be myself with you again.


With a token of love.
Derik. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The city that gave me everything (part 1)

The city that gave me everything (part 4)

The city that gave me everything (part 3)